From September 2019, following the merger with King Solomon Academy, all pupils at Ark Paddington Green will become King Solomon Academy pupils and there will be one admission point to King Solomon Academy.
Are you looking for a school place for your child? We still have nursery and reception places available and would love for your child to join the Ark Paddington Green and King Solomon Academy family.
Reception: By choosing Ark Paddington Green and King Solomon Academy for your child's school, you are placing them in an all-through school with an automatic place in primary and secondary. For more information please click here, and to apply please click here to complete an e-Admissions form.
Nursery: Our nursery provision is supported by dedicated leadership and fully qualified staff, thus ensuring your child is provided with outstanding education and life changing opportunities. For more information please click here, and to apply please click here to complete an e-Admissions form.
At Ark Paddington Green Academy we are supported by a catering company ‘Caterlink’ to provide our school lunches. We buy this service from Westminster City Council.
School meals are free to all children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 through the Government ‘Universal Free School Meals’ initiative which began in September 2014.
Children in Nursery, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6 are invited to have school lunches, at a cost of £1.90 per day. (Free to children of parents who qualify for Free School Meals by meeting the set criteria.)
An example of the school menu is below:
We encourage all parents to look at the ‘Free School Meals’ criteria below to see if they may qualify. If they do, we could recieve ‘Pupil Premium’ funding for each child to provide intervention, support and extra experiences which can increase pupil's academic progress.
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
You can obtain a free school meals form from Ms Francis or Mrs Gardner, in the school office.